The Greentom stroller is the most sustainable on the market and was designed for the new generation of parents and babies. It is a more ecological, comfortable and practical alternative. It is the first baby stroller made of 100% recycled material, such as plastic bottles, and it recyclable as well. Having won several awards, the Greentom stroller has won over the hearts of families all around the world, and stands out from products alike by being the most environmentally friendly, light, practical and comfortable.
• Chassis (structure) – recycled polypropylene and bioplastic.
• Seating – recycled plastic bottles.
• Carrycot fabric – recycled plastic bottles.
• Mattress – Organic cotton and linen and happy sheep wool.
• Greentom is the only brand in the hefty childcare market which is 100% green, using recycled and recyclable materials;
• It is very easy and quick to fold, to set up and to handle;
• It is highly compact;
• Seating is reclining and easy to remove and to clean;
• Comfortable and spacious;
• Very light and can be driven with only one hand;
• The fabric pieces are easy to remove and are washable;
• It fulfills all the European security requirements;
• Lifetime warranty;
• By choosing Greentom products you help reducing plastic waste and encouraging local economies and contribute to a greener planet.