The Ergobaby Omni 360 Baby Carrier offers parents 4 different transport positions, including an ergonomic front position with the baby facing the world and maintaining the highest standards of ergonomic design, to ensure the safety and comfort of the baby and the parents. The belt has been redesigned and, for the comfort of parents, it can be placed in different positions, allowing the baby to be seated at a correct height.
Convenient for parents: the baby’s weight is perfectly distributed between the shoulders and hips.
Ergonomic for the baby: the structured seat ensures that the baby is seated in an ergonomic and natural position.
Four transport positions: front with baby facing you, front with baby facing the world, hip and back.
From birth to 15kg (+/- 36 months): it is the only baby door that the baby will need from birth (3.2kg) up to 15kg.
– Hood with SPF50 + protection to protect the child’s head from the sun and wind and support your head while sleeping. Adjustable length for better fit.
– The seat width and cervical support on the back adjust as the baby grows.
– Structured seat to carry your baby sitting in an ergonomic position.
– Includes adjustable velcro belt (65-146.5cm) that can be used in a high or low position for maximum comfort, and adjustable cushioned straps.
– Made of 100% cotton fabric, machine washable.