Bambo Nature diapers have the same characteristics as conventional disposable diapers but are softer for your baby’s skin and better for the environment. They are disposable and biodegradable diapers that do not contain bleaches or perfumes, which means less risk of allergic reactions and irritations. They are considered of the best disposable diapers in the world!
These have the official “Nordic Ecolabel, the Swan” environmental certification, as well as the “Forest Stewardship Council” (FSC), which ensures that used wood pulp comes from sustainable forests where more trees are planted than felled.
– The Bambo Nature are designed to fit perfectly on the baby’s body. The new shape minimizes the risk of leakage and makes it more comfortable to use while creating greater freedom of movement;
– No elastic waistband to prevent allergies and skin irritations;
– Fabric that allows the skin to breathe, keeping it dry;
– They have a moisture indicator (except sizes 0 and 1), a useful tool to show how wet the diaper is;
– Perfect for tall children or children who need extra width;
– Certified free of aggressive and dangerous chemicals;
– Certified hypoallergenic and non-toxic by an independent laboratory (proDERM);
– Transparent and environmentally friendly manufacturing process.